Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ingredients!

My soap base arrived last night!

I ordered two pounds of organic melt and pour soap base from Bramble Berry after, I will admit, not too much shopping around for a supplier. I wasn't looking too hard for anything beyond organic and ingredients I understood. I will probably play around with other suppliers (and of course ingredients) once I get a little more used to all this but for now I am very happy!


The site was very easy to navigate and  gave me all the information I needed. (Like in depth ingredients, which a few sites decided I didn't need to know.) The prices were better than the others I had found and the company is even just about an hour from where I live! I had my order within the week.


It arrived while I was at work. It's always nice to come home to a package. Just seeing it in person has gotten me all excited again.

And, while I was digging through the padding to get to my actual soap base...


I found a gift! A Toasted Rice Fragrance Sample. It smells delicious and I was so surpised it just made my day! It's given me an idea for some really cute little soaps that I will get back to later.


My lavender oil I bought a few weeks ago at Cornucopia, a food co-op in the city nearest mine. It has been waiting very patiently for me in my room.

Simple ingredients for a simple recipe (that keeps changing in my head as I look around my home) but we'll see what happens!


♥ Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment